Friday, March 26, 2010

Strappy Sandals



These are some shoes that I have! The Dune Bollywood Strappy Diamante Sandals, such a long name! I had to buy them for a wedding that I'm standing in. They look a little scary here. Spiky or something like that. But in reality, they're a pretty shoe. We bought them online, because the shop is the in the UK. And they cost £65, or $95. A little much if you ask me. But it's what I needed to buy for the wedding. So I forked over the $100 and prayed they fit. You just never know what you're going to get online.

Like any good bridesmaid, I tried them on immediately after Cam gave them to me. They fit well. But I've been wearing them at home. When I'm doing laundry, the dishes, or dusting. Because I'd rather have sore and blistered feet now, then on wedding day.

The shoes are actually very comfortable. I wasn't sure what to expect with the heel and the cage style front. But they really are comfortable. The spiky things you see on the front, those are diamantes. Or what us Americans call, rhinestones. :)

So I have the shoes. And I decided that I'm going to get my money's worth out of them. I decide to wear them to another wedding. About a month before. Because honestly, where else am I going to wear these sparkling gems? And we're invited to so many weddings this summer! It's relatively the same circle of friends. So I have to figure out different outfits, without breaking the bank!

We're actually invited to another formal wedding. For a young, hype, and fun couple. The color scheme is pink. And it's going to be a nice venue. So all I have to do now, is find a dress to go with these shoes. I've got about 2 months. Wish me luck!

No comments: