Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Has to Be Close!!

How do I know this? Besides the crazy weather, that we're having. One day it's H-O-T! Feels like Summer. Next, it's snowing! What's with this? I don't know. Our plants are in shock. We had lilies that bloomed. Gorgeous and big! Only to freeze, and get snowed on. The very next day!

We're not going to talk about the weather though. Nope! I think Spring is around the corner. How do I know this? Today Free Patterns has the cutest pattern. The Free Pattern of the Day is, Baby's First Easter!



Perfection! I'm going to make it for Miss B. Not to wear for Easter. Her Nana already bought her the cutest dress, I've ever seen! But I'm thinking, this would be perfect for Palm Sunday. I've never really made something like this. I'm definitely not comfortable with thread crochet. I'm sure, my Tia is going to get a ton of calls! I can't wait, to dress up Miss B. :)

No comments: