Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lack of Gabi...



I LOVE blogging! I can't believe it's almost been a year since I started. Because this has been such a fun ride. But lately, I've had issues with my blog. Actually since September. After talking with a friend of mine, that's a computer genius, I finally know how to fix my blog. But it's going to take time to sit down and do it. And how many people are really that interested in reading about what I dressed up as for Halloween? I'm not thinking many.

And with school, I don't have much spare time. The little that I get, I like to spend it with my hubby. And with this crazy weather that we've been having lately, we're trying to balance about 50 DIY projects. I'm not lying! But we're trying.

So please bare with me. I'll be back to my blog soon. I'll be posting more than just a link to a pattern. And I'll hopefully fix all the missing posts. That's really frustrating. Because I have a ton of blog posts that I don't think anyone has ever read. So sad! But soon friends, the semester will be over. And I'll be on summer break from all my grad student stuff. I promise!

No comments: