Friday, November 5, 2010

Shoe Heaven!



Shoe Heaven!



That's what my hubby calls our closet. He insists that shoes come to die in our closet. What does that mean? Well, I'm a SHOE LOVER! I don't care if they're from Payless, or Macy's. Wherever! I LOVE them all!

And our closet is slowly being taken over by shoes. I love and wear them all. But I understand were he's coming from. But honestly, this is my only big thing. You know. The thing that I really splurge on. And honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

But I guess I should probably move my shoes to one of the guest rooms' closets. So that my poor hubby doesn't have to fall over a pair of shoes every morning. They're all nicely lined up and organized. But there are so many. Yes, I know that. I need to do something with my ever growing collection. And not buying another pair...well that's not really an option. :)

No comments: