Monday, November 29, 2010

2 Magical Years!



I'm still amazed. It's been 2 years since I married my best friend, lover, man of my dreams. Fern is honestly, the most amazing man I know. He is so kind and gentle when I need him to be. But "tough as nails," when I need a good kick in the butt!

I can't believe how quickly time is going by. It's just flying! And I'm not sure where it's all going. I feel like it was just yesterday, when we met. And fell in love. But somehow, we're those "married folks." Are we still "Newlyweds." Does that end after 2 years? I don't think so! Especially since it feels like we just got married.

My favorite parts of the day, still include my hubby. Like when we're sharing a quick breakfast before he goes to work, and I head to school. Those quiet moments over coffee. When my sleepy eyes meet Fern's. Or when we're laying in bed. Falling asleep. And my hubby is whispering "sweet nothings" into my ear. Absolute perfection!

I just can't imagine my life without Fern in it. I can't imagine growing old with anyone else. No one. He's the man that makes me a better woman. The person that challenges me. And loves me. Regardless of the things I do.

I don't know if it's possible. But I swear, I love my hubby more with each passing day. I LOVE this chapter in our lives. Just the two us of. Learning so much about each other. Our love growing and getting stronger. I know without any doubt in my mind, I married my best friend 2 years ago.

Happy Anniversary Fern!!!

No comments: