Thursday, April 12, 2012

Casa Blanca Please!!

Have you ever seen something, and said yes, that's what I want! I felt that way on Easter. We spent Easter at Lola and Guy's new home. Oh my goodness, it's beautiful! An actual tropical oasis in the desert! But really got me, were these beautiful flowers!



They are Casa Blanca Lilies. And they surround the back of the house. Gorgeous! Breathtaking. And they smell delish! I asked Lola about them. And she told me, that J has the same lilies. Where have I been? After some digging, I found them here. The prices range from $1.90-2.40 a bulb. The catch is, you have to buy 12 bulbs at a time. For $29.00. I want them. So bad! I even told my hubby, that he could just get me 12 bulbs, for Mother's Day. No flowers needed. This would be the gift that keeps on giving! :)

No comments: