Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cowboy Boots



I recently "splurged." And I bought a pair of Cowboy Boots. Very similar to this pair. And they are so comfy! I've always had at least one pair of Cowboy boots in my closet. The real ones. The kind you go to an actual Western Store for. But when my last pair wore out, I never replaced them.

And what a shame. I hadn't realized just how much I missed wearing boots! They are so comfy! I'm glad I invested in another pair. And I just might have to go out and get me another pair. A pair of brown ones. It's really nice living close by the outlets. We have lots of big outlets not far from where we live. And you can get some really good prices. But there is one thing that is for sure, nothing, and I mean nothing compares to the comfort of a good pair of boots!

No comments: