Friday, December 24, 2010

Please Pray



Late last night, we got the call. And immediately we were packing a bag and getting on the road. It had to be the longest 200+ mile, 3 hour drive that my hubby and I have ever made. My prima had called. Her Dad, our Tio, was in the hospital. And they didn't know if he was going to make it.

He's in the ICU. Literally fighting for his life. My Tia and Prima are at his side. And all we ask, is that you keep him in your prayers. They still don't know what caused his illness. Or if he will pull out of it. He's hooked up to so many machines. And we just don't have any answers.

Please, say an extra prayer for him. Just take a second to remember him. That's all I'm asking my readers. My Tio is such a special man. He has such a HUGE Heart! And is always doing wonderful things for everyone. He needs to make it. And we need to be here for him.

No comments: