Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Blanket

Pretty Pastels.....



A while back, OK a long while back, Lola and I went to Michael's. We have to drive over an hour to the nearest one. It is in the nearest large city to us. It has been a while. Really it has! It was before my hubby and I got married. Probably, at the beginning of last October. Because we went to buy some things for my bridal shower. Lola had wanted me to pick out the ribbon and stuff like that.

But I had a 40% off coupon from the newspaper. And I was just dying to use it! But I didn't know what to buy. Because Lola was buying the stuff for the shower, and she had her own coupon. So I wondered over to the crochet books. And got lost in them. I found this one. It just called to me. I bought it! I didn't have a reason to, I just bought it. At the time, I don't think any of my friends were expecting. But I am glad that I bought it!

Our friends Anna Marie and Joe are expecting their 2nd baby. They don't know whether the baby is a boy or a girl yet. But I am going to make a pink blanket. I am using the 2nd pattern from this book, Pretty Pastels. And I am using Red Heart Soft Baby in pink. The brighter pink that they make. I bought it yesterday at Hobby Lobby. I really like this color!

Anna Marie is due in November. And the baby isn't cooperating with them. They have tried to find out if the baby is a boy or girl. But baby doesn't want them to know. I am going with pink because they already have a gorgeous little girl, Eva! :)

No comments: