Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!!!



Today is my hubby's 32nd Birthday! Happy Birthday my love! I can't believe he is already 32. I can still remember him when we were little kids. In particular, on his 11th birthday. I went to his birthday party with some friends. It was on that day that I knew I would marry him. I just knew one day he would be my husband. There was something about the way he handed me the chocolate cupcake with red frosting!

Enzo was in love with Lola. And I was in love with my Fern. He was older than I was. But soon, I found a way to spend more time with him. If I spent time with my friend Lola, I would be spending more time with Enzo. Out of default, I would get to spend time with Fern. Because Enzo and Fern were friends. And for the next few years, that is exactly what I did.

When I was 15, Fern wanted to date me. But my dad said I would have to wait. In the mean time, we became best friends. And he waited for me. My hubby is the true and only love of my life. I could not imagine my life without him. Every day is 1000 times better because he is in my life.

My hubby makes every day brighter. His smile lights up my heart! Even when I create some kind of mess, he has the gentlest way of dealing with it. He is my biggest supporter and motivator. And after a long day, its his arms that I long to be in.

Today is his day. I hope to make all his birthday wishes come true. Because I love him. And I want only the very best, for the most incredible man in the world! :)

Happy Birthday My Love!!!

No comments: