Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Enzo!

Today is Enzo's birthday! He is my husband's best friend. And just a great friend in general. You know the kind, that are like family. In fact, he could have been family. But we won't get into that today. I can't believe that he is already 29! We are only months apart in age. And went to school together. But it just feels weird to say we are that old already.

Enzo is a wonderful doctor, a neurosurgeon to be exact. He gives so much to his profession. And to his community. Even back home. Because these days, Enzo calls the east coast home. But has never has forgotten where he came from.

Enzo deserves to have an amazing birthday. He deserves so much for everything that he gives to others. My hubby and I are blessed to call him a friend and to have him in our lives. I hope he knows just how much we all love him! Happy Birthday Enzo! :)

No comments: