Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ravelry is a Place for Me!!!



I just joined Ravelry. It is a website for crocheters and knitters. Lola has been on there for a while. She keeps telling me to join. I finally made the time and joined. I am so glad too! It is a fun site. You can make friends with fellow crafters. There are also free patterns available. You can purchase patterns from some of the designers. There is a place to add favorite patterns, projects, and people.

Even a place to add your projects! This is the part that I like the best. I can add a project, the yarn I use, the needle, the source or book, all the details of the project. This will help me to keep organized. Because I usually take a while to finish a project. You can even put your stash of yarn on there! This is a beautiful site for crocheters and knitters. If you are on Ravelry, you can find me here! :)

No comments: