Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sad News

Today I got some sad news while I was exploring twitter. My hubby's uncle passed away yesterday morning. We knew that he had not been doing so well. His wife had passed away a few years ago. Since then, he has seemed pretty lost to tell you the truth. I think he has just been lonely without his wife.

But after talking to my mom-in-law, he had not been doing well physically. Lately anyway. But it is still very sad news. Very unexpected. My husband was shocked when I told him this evening. He is talking to his mom on the phone right now. We will be going to the services later this week. We just haven't found out when they will be. We are all just sad.

It got me thinking though. How sad it must be when you lose your life partner and love of your life. These people were very happy together. For many years. And after my hubby's aunt passed away, you could see how much it effected his uncle. It got me thinking. I would be very sad if I lost my hubby. Somewhat lost in life to tell you the truth. Everything I think about in life, has my husband's involvement to some point. I don't know what in the world I would do without him. I can just imagine what my hubby's uncle went through without his love for the last few years.

My prayers are being said for the family. This is a difficult time for everyone. Lola said it best, "I hope their souls forever rest together. May God allow them to dance forever with the angels."

No comments: