Friday, August 21, 2009

Sky High Curves Mascara




I am a HUGE fan of the Dollar Tree! You just never know what you will find there. I don't have classes on Friday, but I had to go to school to make a tuition payment. While I was in town, I decided to head to Dollar Tree.

As I was daddling through the store, I stumbled on a GREAT find! One of my favorite mascaras, Maybelline's Sky High Curves. They had quite a few of them. But I only found one in very black. My favorite color to wear. I did buy it, and 5 brownish black. I figured I can use the brownish black for every day looks. Like for school. And save the black for when we go out.

I was very shocked to find mascara at the Dollar Tree. Especially one that is easily $8-10 at Target. I find lipsticks from time to time. But drugstore brand makeup goes pretty quickly at Dollar Tree. I just lucked out this time. You never know what you will find there. So go explore your local Dollar Tree. You just might surprise yourself with what you can find! :)

No comments: