Thursday, August 27, 2009

Arabesque Afghan

More Love...




I am waiting for my hubby to get home. We are going to his uncle's services tonight. It is a 3 hour trip and we need to leave soon. But I am just waiting for him to get home from work. I didn't want to get too busy. So I decided to get online for a little while. I found this pattern at Free Crochet. Since Annie's Attic no longer offers a daily free pattern, Lola directed me here.

Today's free pattern is the Arabesque Afghan. And I have to say, I am I LOVE! I downloaded this pattern. This will be the next blanket I tackle for us. Right after I finish this beauty. I would like to make this to lay over the edge of one of our guest beds. If you love it as much as I do, go to Free Crochet today, August 27th. It is the free pattern of the day. :)

No comments: