Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Surprise in the Mail

I was talking to my mom the other day. We were talking about all these weddings. And I'm feeling a little stressed about all the dresses I need to buy. And I can't find anything age appropriate at the stores. Hello, what happened to the nice selection at Dillard's, Forever 21, and Macy's? Not to mention the cost of standing in a wedding. Hello!

I don't know, but I can't find anything affordable and still dressy enough for these formal weddings. I know, if it were only 2 weddings, it wouldn't be so bad. But honestly, from the end of May until September, we are going to weddings. Almost every other weekend!

Today, my hubby comes home with a package. I didn't know what it was. Because I haven't done any online shopping lately. I wasn't sure what it could be. Inside where these precious gems. My mom bought them for me! Thanks mom!



They're the Two Lips Tiki Beaded Metallic Sandal in Pewter. They're absolutely gorgeous! And so comfy! I think my mom paid about $70 for them. But these are a nice shoe because you can wear them with a variety of outfits, dressed up or down. A really good shoe! Now, I'm on a hunt for a dress to go with them. Heck, I might just wear them to dinner with some jeans and a nice top. You know, me and my hubby still go on date nights!

No comments: