Monday, April 12, 2010

Feminine Dress



Do you remember these shoes? I think I found a dress to go with them. What do you think? I don't think the shoes compete with the dress, nor does the dress doesn't compete with the shoes.

It was a little tough. Everything in stores right now is extremely short. Or makes me look like I'm going to prom or something. But Lola was telling me about this dress that she bought for a show. I quickly begged for pictures. And I fell in love. Over to Arden B I went and bought it! It comes in light pink or jade. The jade looks more like a minty color. And I like it, but I don't think it would look good on me.

The dress is beautiful! It has a hidden back zipper, with a hook and eye. The top is a satin, polyester, spandex blend. It's ruched and even has boning. With a slight sweetheart neckline. The skirt is tiered chiffon. And I just love the way it moves! It's so feminine! The best part, it was $78, but I got it for $39. And just $5 shipping! Now I don't feel so bad. One complete outfit down, I don't know how many to go...

No comments: