Friday, June 5, 2009

Wedding Flowers



A good friend of mine is planning her wedding. And we got to talking about flowers. Because they are so expensive! When my hubby and I got married, we spent a FORTUNE on flowers! And that's to say that we got them at "wholesale." Still really expensive.

If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably still spend the money. It was that important to me. But, I think I'd do certain things differently. Like have a simple bouquet like this one. Just beautiful flowers. All on their own. Being beautiful.

My friend, well she's still on the fence. Because money is tight. And there are so many other things to spend the money on. I understand. I told her to stick to one kind of flower. Maybe add some candles. But keep it simple. Because Mother Nature is pretty incredible. She got it right on the first try.

No comments: