Monday, March 21, 2011

Feliz Cumpleanos Prima!



I just wanted to wish our prima a very Happy Birthday! You are so special to both of us. And I can't wait to see you again! It's been way too long. And I'd love to spend a lot of time catching up. And eating. Our favorite hobby! I've been saving up lots of yummy cupcake recipes, to try out, when you are visiting.

I think about all the amazing people that are in our lives. But no one is as special to Fern and I, than you. You just know how to make us smile. It's always a good day, when we get to see you.

I've never met a completely true, honest, and loving soul. Until I met you. A person that would give anything, to help someone out. We're all lucky to know you. You make every one's life better. Just by being you. Being in our lives. We're all so very lucky!

Happy Birthday Prima! I hope you get everything that you wish and dream about. You deserve everything that your heart desires.

Feliz Cumpleanos!!!

No comments: