Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gardenias



I'm sorta in love with Gardenias at the moment. And I want to plant some in our yard. Now that we're coming to terms with the plants, that didn't make it during the Winter Freeze of 2011, we need to plant some new things. And on the top of my list, is gardenias.

I never realized how much I really love these flowers. But my prima has always had some planted in her yard. And they are just gorgeous! They have a beautiful scent. And after looking at some of my favorite perfumes, I'm realizing just how much I love these flowers.

Now I just need to find some. My prima said that she bought hers a few years ago. At Wal-Mart. Who would have thought? But I didn't find any when I went this past week. It might be too early in the season. And since we live in a small town, we're limited to stores that sell flowers. So let's hope I find some soon!

No comments: