Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Will They?

Do you think they'll make it? And by them, I'm talking about Emily and Brad from the Bachelor. And by make it, I mean...will they get married?



I made my hubby watch with me last night. I only watched the last few episodes. I don't know everything about their relationship. Or their past or whatever. I'm not a true viewer of the Bachelor. But I'm just not sure. I don't think they're going to make it.

I had high hopes going into last nights' episode. But with all the questions that Brad was avoiding, before the proposal, and the fact that this is the Bachelor...oh, and the "After the Final Rose" show...I just don't think they'll make it.

Emily and Brad just seem to be on 2 different pages. With different agendas. At different points of their lives. I think Emily might have a lot to lose if they were to get married. I don't think she's ready for marriage. And Mr. Brad, well I think he's ready. But maybe needs to be in a "real relationship" for a while.

And maybe I'm wrong. But it's how I feel. I think their age differences are also an issue. I'm thinking that Emily "won" because she was the most mature of the women on the show. I think that's what Brad is looking for. Someone to "settle down" with. But I just don't think this is going to last. What do you think?

No comments: