Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lazy Saturday

Farmers' Market Finds


It's Saturday, around here, that means Farmers' Market Day. The Hubby and I like to go and just "mito" about. I am a very lucky woman.....I will admit that much. My Hubby got up this morning and made us migas for breakfast. After a shower, I was ready for some adventures.



We smelled the bread before we got out of the car. We were definitely on a mission. Once we found it, we just couldn't decide on one loaf. :)



Next came the berries. We were trolly about looking for some good produce for the week. The Hubby was carrying roughly 5lbs of various vegetables, waiting on the stand owner to give us a total. He was having a chat with an elderly woman about the warm weather. I looked over at the other side of the cart and saw berries. I just couldn't resist!



We picked up a lot today. Actually, I am really excited about dinner tonight. :) I am also trying to put some finishing touches on our Mom's Day gifts. When I found this arrangement, I just couldn't resist "sharing" it with you. :)



*NOTE: These are not our actually buys. The strawberries didn't make it home, we ate them while walking around. The entire crate! And the bread, we just ate lunch. Paninis made with our bread. But I found these pictures that look similar to the food we bought today. :)

No comments: