Sunday, May 3, 2009

Red and Aqua Kitchen Ideas



I should be studying for a final exam. But I needed a break. So I decided to do some searching for some red and aqua things for our kitchen. I found this picture as I was surfing the net. What an inspiration! :)

Our kitchen is slowly taking shape. As wedding gifts, we received many small red appliances, such as a toaster, blender, coffee pot, etc. But I have been searching for things like an apron, kitchen towels, knick-knacks, accessories, bowls, etc.

Have you seen anything that would fit into that category? I have been searching high and low. But I keep coming up empty handed. The lady at the local Thrift Store thinks I am nuts. I probably go "hunting" 2-3x's a week. If you have any ideas of where I could go, please leave me a message. :) I need to get back to studying.

No comments: