Monday, May 18, 2009

Really?

I just got back from the grocery store. We ran out of BBQ sauce the night before last, and we need some for dinner tonight. My husband made me a list before he left for work this morning. Because he is making dinner tonight. I take it, we are having BBQ chicken with all the fixings.

That is not what disturbed me. I went to look through the BBQ section, and I was a little overwhelmed. There are only 100 different BBQ sauces available. No, I don't make my own sauce. My husband does occasionally when we have time on the weekend. But on the top of his list, was BBQ sauce. We usually buy it at Costco, so I was struggling to find the brand he wanted.

Then I saw this.....



Doesn't that just disturb you? I can't imagine putting Dr. Pepper flavored BBQ sauce on my chicken. Or marinating a steak with 7UP marinade. What do you think? Would you use these?

No comments: