Sunday, May 31, 2009

Starting My Snuggle Blanket

Do You Remember This.....



I found this pattern at Annie's Attic. It was the free pattern of the day. And I LOVE it! I even blogged about it the day I found it. I just like it because it screams warm and cozy to me. And since I saw the pattern, I have wanted to make Double Trouble.

I figured it would be a nice blanket to keep in the den. A snuggle blanket to use when you are laying on the couch watching TV or reading a book. My hubby even liked it. He told me it reminded him of the ones that his grandma made. And like the ones his aunt makes now.

Today, we had to go to Wally World for some things. As my hubby was looking at the automotive department, I went to go look at the yarn. I picked up yarn for THIS PATTERN! Yes, I had the pattern in my purse! I am in no hurry to make the blanket. I just feel like this is one of those projects that I can work on for a while. Like when we are watching TV. I am so excited to get started! :)

No comments: