Friday, May 22, 2009

Updates





Updates for the day. I know it is early, but there are a bunch. :)


1. It is still raining. It has been raining for days, and it is supposed to rain well into next week. If you didn't know, I am not a HUGE fan of the rain. I like the snow so much more. Sorry Lola, you can have all the rain you want.

2. Lola isn't answering her phone. She actually called about an hour ago. To tell me that she dropped her cell phone in a puddle while running to a gig in the rain. Apparently, she is stuck in the rain too. But Lola and the band are in North Carolina. They have gigs until Tuesday. But she did give me a list of numbers that I can call if I need to reach her. She also is having issues with her laptop, so I am guessing we won't be seeing any updates either!

3. Enzo, my husband's best friend came for a visit. He lives in Boston and is a neurosurgeon. But my hubby and him are working on some big work deal. He will be here for a week.

4. Sam is coming back from Las Vegas for the weekend. She is bringing Jelly. I haven't seen Jelly since New Years!!!

5. Sara and Jason are coming for a visit too! They moved their wedding date again. Because Sara refuses to get married during the NASCAR season and both of them won't get married until the World Series is over. :) She is hilarious!

6. Rems and Cam are also making the trip from our hometown. They should be here by dinner time tonight. Rems is Enzo's cousin. He and Cam are the most hilarious couple that I know.

7. The police department wouldn't let me have what is left of our "apron packages." Something about Lola is the one who filed the police reports and they will only let her have the "evidence" when she goes in and signs for it. How aggravating is that! I guess I just have to wait until Lola calls again so we can talk about it. Because if I call the hotel now, she won't be there. And she called me before I talked to the lady at the police department. :(

8. My neck is killing me. My hubby and I fell asleep in our hammock after dinner last night. Note to self, my hubby does not make the best of pillows whilst sleeping in the hammock.

9. My tia and tio are still on their mysterious trip. They never go on vacation, so it is nice that they were able to get away for a couple of weeks. I am just wondering where they went.

10. We are watching the Indy 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday. Are you serious? That is like 12 hours of racing. But we are.

11. Selena and David invited us all over on Sunday. We are going to watch the races and BBQ. I just love spending time with their daughters. :)

12. I am still working out. And watching what I eat. I have lost 3lbs so far! :)

No comments: