Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shopping Therapy

For a while now, I have been longing for a new bikini. And because of this issue with the post office and swaps.....I have just not been in the mood to do any shopping. Well, not for myself. But my hubby convinced me to go with him to Target with him this evening. I frequently search Target for fun buys. But I really don't go to the actually store very often.



I seen this bikini a while back, and it has been in the back of my mind for a while now. A long while. It has a ruffled top and is aqua...one of my favorite colors. But I just haven't bought it. My husband and I were looking around the store, buying our essentials for the week. And the opposite side of the store was just begging me to go and look. Low and behold, they had it in my size. Needless to say, I finally bought my bikini.....just in time for summer! :)

No comments: