Friday, May 8, 2009

A Longing for Ballet Flats

For a few days now, I have been watching the commercials for Payless shoes. They must show their commercial 10x's between 8-10pm. Payless is also having a 40% off sale.

This morning I was reading Lola's Blog and saw her post on her favorite shoes. I decided to take a look at Payless. I have been wanting some fun ballet flats for the summer. And I found 3 fun pairs.





These are $19.99

I LOVE the red detail! And they are just fun enough to pair with jeans and a t-shirt or even a fun summer dress.





On sale for $14.99

I really like the simplicity of these. They have just enough detail to make me smile and feel girly.





And my favorites are $15.99

I just LOVE them! What can I say? These were also Lola's pick. :)




Now that finals are over and I have some more time, I think I am going to take a trip to Payless. I really want a pair of ballet flats for summer. And now that Payless is having a 40% off sale, I can't think of a better time to go shopping. :)

No comments: