Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day



Today is one of those days that I am both grateful and proud to be an American. It is the kind of day that we can be proud of those who have come before us and for those who defend our freedoms. Take some time to remember our service men and women. I know I am very proud to say that I personally have family members and friends who serve our country proudly in the armed services. Take the time to say a prayer for their safety. And while you are enjoying the day off, eating your BBQ and drinking a cold beer, remember all that they do for you and me. :)



For any service members who may "stumble upon my blog," Thank you. It means the world to me that you serve our country proudly. As a proud American, I am so grateful for people like you.


Happy Memorial Day!!!

No comments: