Thursday, May 7, 2009

One of My Favorites



I thought I would share something with you. I absolutely LOVE makeup. I think I am just a typical woman. Whether I buy it at Wal-Mart or at Sephora.....I LOVE to play with all things makeup! I have a LOVE for shoes, makeup, and all things girly!

Today, while I was shopping, I remembered I needed a new tube of mascara. At Target, I want to say that it is $10 a tube. I had a $2 coupon from the newspaper. So I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Some things about Lash Blast, it has a rubber wand.....the wand it HUGE! It took me a little while to learn how to properly use it. After some girl talk with Lola and Manders, I have it down. Having a real makeup artist as a friend is so amazing. The formula is amazing, and it easily goes on. I prefer the waterproof formula. And it stays put until you want it off. Then I use Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover and it easily comes off.

What are some of your favorite beauty products? Do you generally buy drugstore makeup.....or do you sometimes splurge on department store products? :)

No comments: