Friday, May 29, 2009

This Week's Updates



Here are the updates in our house for the week.....

1. Our mail system here is for the birds. Lola put her mail on hold. We have done this before. And the rest of us get mail. Not this time. Forget the whole package fiasco, we cannot even talk to anyone about it at the post office. Lola has to, she won't be back until the middle of next week. We PROMISE our apron packages are going to be mailed out again.....SOON!!!

2. My husband and I's mailbox for our home, it is one of those group mailbox things at the end of the street. Well, we get some mail sent there, nothing important. The mailbox was broken into last night! We don't think it is a safe system.

3. It is still raining here. I just wish that it would rain really hard for a day or so. Then stop for a while. Instead, it is so hot during the day. Then the crazy winds come in the afternoon, and it rains off and on all night!

4. I finally finished our den. Yeah, everything is in it's place. At least for now. We have painters coming in June. :(

5. Lola is still gone working in NC. I miss her! Probably more than normally because Enzo is here visiting.

6. I thought the USPS was bad around here. I went grocery shopping this morning. I came home to find a notice from the city that they shut off our gas due to maintenance reasons. The note had a phone number to call so the service could be turned back on. I called. They are behind schedule and can't get back until late Monday or early Tuesday. What???

7. About an hour ago, we didn't have water either. But about 5 minutes ago, it came back. Now it is coming out brown. We have BROWN WATER!!! What is going on around here?

8. We have a gas stove, so I don't know how I am supposed to cook until Tuesday.

9. I did it, I bought 2 pairs of shoes this week!!! I didn't "need them," but they did make me happy. My hubby also got something.....a new saddle. He has been needing one.

10. My tio and tia are still on their vacation. But my tio got sick. Now I think they are coming home sometime this weekend.

11. My parents are coming to visit us next weekend!!! I am so excited!!! Mom I can't wait! You and I are going to have some fun. :)

12. I miss my best friend. I really do. We haven't talked in days. If this is how it is going to be if she moves to NC, well she can't!!! I am joking. But seriously, we haven't talked in a week or so. Because she dropped her briefcase in a puddle somewhere in NC. And both her laptop and cellphone are no more. :(

13. Enzo decided to stay here (well not here, but in the state) until after next weekend. His cousin is having an important cumpleanos. He decided to go to it. I guess that means more "Guy Time." :)

14. I miss my girls too!!! That was just a tease that they came last weekend. We had such a good time. Come back soon Jelly, Sam, and Sara!!!

15. I am still doing my workout DVDs and I have lost another 2lbs. I am so HAPPY about that!!! :)

That's all I can think of right now. I need to figure out what we are going to do for dinner. And I really want to do some crafting tonight. I am feeling really inspired and creative. :)

No comments: